Duterte "Pasasabogin ko ang ulo ng Maute Group gamit ang Fighter Jets" - Daily Buzz PH

LATEST

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Duterte "Pasasabogin ko ang ulo ng Maute Group gamit ang Fighter Jets"


PRESIDENT Rodrigo Duterte vowed Friday to accumulate much more brand name new army gear, such as 12 much more fighter jets. Duterte told the soldiers in the 102nd Infantry Brigade in Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay, that his administration wouldn't take second hand equipment. "Kung buhayin pa ako ng Panginoon Diyos, you will have about 24 jet planes. Mag-acquire pa ako ng twelve. Subukan ko. You've the very best gear, ‘yung --- ang sources natin sa baril ninyo is simply two nations. I will not mention the names," he stated. "During my time, wala na akong second-hand mga barko, barko. It has to be brand new. Hindi na ako tatanggap ng mga gear ng army na second-hand. Iyong ibinibigay ng Amerikano, ayaw ko na ‘yan. Even I've to spend double the cash," the President additional.

Duterte also expressed self-confidence the government would win on its battle against the Islamic State-inspired Maute Group in Marawi City. "Dito naman sa extremism, mananalo tayo. But we will have losses, ganon lang talaga ang buhay. That's how lifestyle is ruled within this universe. You'd by no means know when," he stated. He stated it has been using long for the government forces to finally defeat the terrorists because of the civilians who might be affected. "But no we're a government and we're bound by rules as well as treaties, ‘yung mga Geneva Convention. That is their favorite sanctuary.

They also refer the Geneva Conference ‘pag pabor nila. ‘Pag nadehado sila, wala silang ingay sa Geneva Conference. And that's usually the issue because the government can never disregard treaties and the regulations of the land," he said. "Kung terorista lang din tayo, madali na natapos ‘yan. Bombahan mo lang lahat, tapos na isang araw. Eh marami na akong jet planes ngayon, sampu na ‘yan," Duterte additional.

The military continues to be conducting offensive operations towards the Maute associates because May 23 when the militants attacked Marawi. Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana stated previously the military could completely clear Marawi of terrorists by June two. But in a information briefing on Friday, Brigadier General Restituto Padilla, military spokesman, stated that it had been not possible any longer. "It was a deadline that was established forth and provided by the Secretary of National Defense so we can aim for it.

However the final choice really rests around the ground commander. And primarily based around the report that we’re obtaining I don’t believe we are able to satisfy that deadline today to totally --- I’d prefer to qualify that --- to totally free Marawi of every single armed element in each street," he stated. But he added the government forces had been working and doing their best to instantly total the mission.

WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW

[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad